Saturday 8 December 2007

Updated Website

Shalom,

So, if you notice, I updated my website to include a lot of things, for starter, I have a new layout and a nice about me section. I still have not updated the prayer page though because I have not settled my copyright and Halachic issues. However, it should be up soon. And FYI, I have corrected some errors in the FAQ section.

Anyway, a Hag Hanukkah Sameach to everyone!

Lately, I have been attacked theologically and being insulted for things that I did not do. I was, at first, shocked at their accusation that I am trying to lead others astray but actually I did not have such intention at all! I have been involved in interfaith 'ministry' (notice the quote; haha) lately and there are some fundamentalists that are very much disturbed by my new website and Noachism at large. I do not want to do name callings here but I hope that there is a lesson to be learnt.

On a lighter note, I would want to state several things:
  1. To those who do not like what I am saying, do verify and try to look at others' point of view as not baseless. Much of them are my hard work and research, do not dismiss them eagerly just because you think that your view is correct.
  2. It is true that I might be young but it doesn't show that I have less knowledge than you do.
  3. I am especially disturbed by people who try to demand respect. Respect is earned, not demanded.
  4. I know I am not as educated as some of you but I do my homework.
  5. The Sages did not say 'The Torah has Seventy Facets' for nought.
  6. Last but not least, refute anything as you may, people have mind and they will know who is trying to tell the truth. For ignoramus, I have nothing to say because they so choose to remain ignorant. Some people just couldn't be bothered.
Well, there are a lot of people out there who are dissatisfied with my way of presenting things. I am fine with it because no one thinks the same; even Hillel and Shammai disputed in an albeit peaceful way.

However, I would like to extend my thanks to anyone that has supported and reminded me along the way of discovery. Those who constantly remind me includes our beloved 'Big Sis', Eliel, and MW as well as many others. Without them, it would be very impossible to continue on such formidable journey of discovering HaShem.

1 comment:

MW Fun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.